Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lists: My TV Recommendations

Here is a list of shows that I am planning to watch:

  1. Heroes - (premiered last night) I just started watching this a couple weeks ago when Sadie bought Season 1 on DVD. We plowed through 23 episodes in time for the last nights start of Season 2. Very fun show.
  2. Friday Night Lights - Great show, plus it's fun to try and pick out where they are filming in town. It's actually on Friday now.
  3. The Office - probably my favorite. Easily the best comedy.
  4. Survivor-China - one of the few reality shows that I will watch.
  5. The Amazing Race - another show Sadie got me hooked on. I don't think it comes back until later on in the year.
  6. Lost - This one also doesn't return until later.
  7. 24 - returns in January and then runs without repeats. I hope they can make it better than last year or I may have to drop it.
  8. CSI - the original version is still better than the two spin-offs.

Of course, you also have to add in Monday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, the MLB playoffs, golf, and several other events where a score is kept. The magic of the DVR makes it all possible.

No comments: